MDF Instruments Acoustica XP deluxe dual-head stethoscope.
MDF Instruments Acoustica XP deluxe dual-head stethoscope has it all with sensitive acoustics and professional performance at an affordable price! The extra large bell and diaphragm chestpiece delivers pure and accurate ausculation. Includes a lifetime warranty, 5 year warranty on tubing, and Free Replacement Parts For Life program.
* Enclosed Headset Spring.
* Lightweight aluminum Dual-Head Chestpiece .
* Brass acoustic Valve Stem.
* Ultra-Thin Fiber Diaphragm and sealed by the Diaphragm Retaining Ring to produce optimum amplification and high frequency sound transmission of heart and lungs.
* Deep cone-shaped Bell detects acoustic sensitivity at low frequency sound transmission at 20-100 Hz.
* Both the Diaphragm and Bell are crowned with a non-chill durable PVC Diaphragm Retaining Ring and Bell Ring to provide greater patient comfort.
* Handcrafted headset, equipped with the MDF ComfortSeal™ Eartips, provides the anatomic fit for extended usage comfort.
* Acoustic Tube constructed of non-cracking, non-sticking high-density latex-free PVC.
* Comes with the following accessories: 2 additional ComfortSeal™ Eartips, 1 ultra-sensitive Diaphragm and 1 ID tag.
- GUEST REVIEWS
Write an online review about the MDF Instruments Acoustica XP deluxe dual-head stethoscope. and share your thoughts with other customers.
- Friday, July 27, 2012
perfect for students
Reviewed By: lisa (Westland, MI)
if you want a great scope for not a ton of cash i would get this scope. perfect for a student on a budget. and with the free replacement parts for life program i don't have to worry about loosing a piece and having to buy a new one.
Item(s) have been added to your cart!
|COST OF ITEMS: