The ADC Prosphyg 775 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is not only economical, but reliable as well with features such as superior accuracy, nylon cuff with range markings, and a durable carrying case!
ADC Prosphyg 775 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometers
- Black enamel 300mmHg manometer exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 specifications for accuracy
- Navy blue nylon cuff that has range markings to provide selection of best cuff size and gauge holder
- Inflation bladder and bulb constructed without natural rubber latex
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Carrying case with zipper and instructions
- ADC item #775