Channel your inner rock star with the Cranked jacket from the popular Smitten brand! This moto-inspired jacket is made with Smitten's luxurious Bliss Ponte Knit fabric that flatters your shape. The wonderful panel design jacket includes welt side seam pockets and a convenient zipper front.
Smitten Bliss Cranked Ponte Knit Zip-front Track Scrub Jackets
- Round neck
- Zip front
- Two welt side seam pockets
- Medium center back length 26"
- 95% polyester/5% spandex Ponte Knit
You may also like
Rate ProductAll fields are required
For references I am 5’8, 130lb, 34” around chest. XS in this jacket.
1) First, the inside pockets aren't sewn in. When I had tried putting my cell phone in the inside pocket and it
fell out, I thought 'what, there's a hole in the pocket already?!' But no - I realized the pockets weren't
sewn in, they were just flaps held in by a few stitches in the corners. So I had to sew them in myself! Now
they actually function like pockets.
2) The other reviews were correct in saying the jackets run big and are not fitted, as it looks in the
picture. It's actually a comfortable, more relaxed fit.
3) Someone also said the sleeves were a little too long, which they are, but they do NOT stay up when I push
them up my arms because the elastic is so loose fitting. I don't mind rolling them up every time I wash my
hands, but again, the model has her sleeves pushed up as if they could stay up. They don't.
4) Last, and this is just my personal preference, there is no inner lining inside the jacket whatsoever. So
when you wear the jacket you're feeling the same cool polyester material against your arms on the inside. No,
I didn't expect fleece, but I did expect at least an extra thin layer of something. When I wear this jacket, I
still feel kinda chilly! So if you work in a cooler clinic environment like I do and are expecting this jacket
to warm you up, I suggest wearing a long-sleeved tee under your scrub top.
Like I said, I think it's a cool-looking jacket and I love how it matches my other scrubs. But they really
need to make some improvements on it if they are going to sell it for so much at $40+.